Colorado, and Arvada specifically, has so many great neighborhood options and it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for you.
This week we wanted to highlight a specific neighborhood and provide all of the details that you’d need before making the move. In west Arvada, you can find The Village of Five Parks. Located in western Arvada, this community offers a lot of great options and amenities!
- Located in west Arvada, a suburb of Denver. Can make for an easy commute into downtown Denver.
- About a 25 minute drive to Golden
- 25 – 35 minute drive to Boulder
- Near Stanley Lake
- Easy access to Highway 93
- Many homes ranging in sizes from 1,250 – 4,700 square feet
- Price points range from low $600,000’s to about $1,000,000. So whatever your budget may be, there are many options within Five Parks
- Single family homes and townhomes available
- Pool and clubhouse
- Fitness center
- Tennis courts and parks
- Meiklejohn for Elementary School and Wayne Carl for Middle School
- Ralston Valley High School is nearby, so an easy drive from your new home
- Lot One
- Jack’s Bar and Grill
- Spa at Five Parks
- King’s Soopers grocery store
Call us today to see if your dream home is located here in the Village of Five Parks! With great schools, many housing options and so much to do, this could be just the neighborhood for you.